Saturday, July 28, 2012

5K Blog: Workout 23 (I can't think of a catchy subtitle)

Schedule: Interval Training 120/180 for 35 minutes.

Results: Workout complete.

Other: Speed and distance are down a bit from the last workout because I hit the lights badly when crossing some streets. The uphill section felt much easier this time around. One thing to note: my right leg started going numb. I thought it was the knee brace but it wasn't.

After I do my Saturday workout (interval 120/180 for 2.5 miles) it will be time to go up to a 150/150 interval with a Saturday workout of 2.75 miles. My weekday workout will then be pushed up to 40 minutes. I'm starting to get to the point where I am about to transition from walker to runner... which is actually pretty damn cool.

Details about my run are in the pics below.




No comments:

Post a Comment