Saturday, July 21, 2012

5K Blog: Workouts 21a & 21b (A split bill.)

Schedule: 120/180 interval training for 35 minutes.

Results: Did three intervals when it started to rain. Did the last 4 intervals aftet work. (Thursday 19)

Other: It started raining after the first three intervals which put my phone and dry clothes in danger. I put on my rain poncho which then did not allow me to cool down so I ended the workout. I decided to pick up the workout after work. I did the remaining 4 intervals.

One thing I learned is if I am going to do running after work, then I should stretch twice as well as I normally do. My quadriceps were starting to lock up on me after tbe fourth interval was finished and I knew I would not be able to run anymore.

This week is one big feh so I am going to do it over again.


No comments:

Post a Comment