Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Bellin Run Blog: Workout 19 (My Performance Running Up Hill Went Down Hill)

Schedule: 45 minutes Hill Training

Result: 45 Minutes Two Hills

Other: Coming back after being sidelined for a week can be a bit depressing. On this run I wanted to do Jefferson Hill once and Georgia Hill twice. Sadly, for me, after struggling to get up Georgia  Hill once (I had to take two breaks) I used my remaining time on a normal run.

Mind you, the humidity level has shot up in the last week and that seemed to hamper things but I don't expect a cool and dry day to run in about three weeks. I expect lower to mid eighties with a relative humidity percent to match. I kind of wish the weather would continue to be warm and humid but the rest of the week looks to be cooler with rain.

Anywho, it's tough workouts like that which cause the most and fastest improvement so hopefully Thursday's workout goes well. I am just a bit concerned about Saturday's workout, that's my six mile run and I chose a tough route. The object is if I can't finish running, hopefully the interval training will get me in good enough of condition to finish the Bellin running.

Stats down below.

No comments:

Post a Comment