Thursday, May 30, 2013

Bellin Run Blog: Workout 22 (Time To Wind Down)

Schedule: 45 minute run.

Result: 3.06 miles in 45 minutes.

Other: Remember that sore foot I was talking about last Saturday? Well, it was bad enough to make me skip Tuesday's workout. I still felt it today but it didn't feel too badly.

Today's workout was done in the warmest weather we have had since the Cellcom Marathon. The humidity was up and I could feel it a bit. Happily, I was still able to post a longer distance than last week's run. I also, wisely, chose to take some water with me and that kept my hydration level up. In fact, I had to pee as soon as I got home.

After today, the workouts start to get dialed back a bit as we are quickly approaching race day. Saturday's workout is just a three mile run. Tuesday's is a 30 minute run and next Thursday is a 20 minute run. We're almost there!

Post script: This is the last workout recorded as the rest were pretty boring maintenance workouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment