Saturday, May 25, 2013

Bellin Run Blog: Workout 21 (Ready For Action!)

Schedule: 6 mile run. (Dress rehearsal)

Result: 6 mile run

Other: I tried to make this workout worse than running  most 10 K's. I did this by making sure my route had three significant hills on it. Two out of the three hills I do admit to baving to walk a bit (probably a total of about 3 minutes) but having those hills makes it tougher and (hopefully) will help my performance in two weeks.

I was a hair slower than I would have liked but between the hills and traffic it really doesn't surprise me. To be honest, this run went as smooth as I could expect it and I am a hair surprised I was able to run just about all of it.

The only thing that's hurting right now is my left arch but it is being a bit of a bitch. Knees are hurting a hair and my leg muscles are kind of stiff. Other than that, I feel good.

HappilyI decided to reward my efforts with wings and beer tonight. I can't wait! I am starving!

Stats down below.

No comments:

Post a Comment