Wednesday, August 8, 2012

5K Blog: Workout 27 (One to sneeze at)

Schedule: 150/150 Interval for 40 minutes

Results: Workout changed to walk after 5 intervals.

Other: I knew things were not going to go right when I did my push-ups and my neck started hurting. When I went to stretch, I didn't have anywhere near my normal flexibilty. The run started off ok but after the first interval I had a hard time catcbing my breath and there seemed to be an unusual amount of mucous I was coughing up. After the fifth interval, I could have still gone on but I would have been completely wiped out for a twelve hour day.

After thinking about it for a while and realizing what time of year it is, I have guessed that my allergies might be starting to kick in and when they start, it feels like a cold. Kind of how I felt yesterday for my workout. Hopefully some Allegra D clears this up... I hope.





No comments:

Post a Comment