Friday, August 10, 2012

5K Blog: Workout 28 (Dodging Water Spouts)

Schedule: 150/150 interval for 40 minutes

Result: Workout complete

Other: First time I ran in the rain (since I was a kid) and the first time, since I started training, I ran with the temp below 60 degrees farenheit. I must say both were a welcome relief and I was surprised on how quickly I cooled down.

My neck is still sore. I pin-pointed the problem when at work I sneezed and my neck froze up. I found the part that's stiff and have been stretching it out very well. However, tomorrow I'm going to the store and pick up a heating pad to hasten my recovery. I feel like a lazy ass not doing my daily push ups.

You might have noticed the subtitle for this post mentioned water spouts. I just wanted to remember there were a few out on Lake Michigan this day...

In case you were wondering, the workout went well too. Stats down below.





No comments:

Post a Comment