Wednesday, August 15, 2012

5K Blog: Workout 29 (Finally A Good Tuesday Workout)

Schedule: Interval Training 150/150 for 40 minutes.

Result: Workout complete.

Other: The stats say this was a less than stellar workout but since this is the first Tuesday workout I completed in three weeks I am giving it rave reviews.

About 8 weeks until the "Wild Run". (Ashley changed the venue from the Fox Cities Marathon and gives me an extra month to train.) I must confess I feel less than on schedule. On Saturday, I'm going to go to the HS track and see how many laps I can run until I just can't anymore. When I get an idea about how far I can run, I can adjust my workout schedule accordingly. I think the best I can hope to do on Saturday (with ample wishful thinking) is six laps (a mile and a half.) I know.... you can start laughing now.

Stats down below.




No comments:

Post a Comment