Tuesday, August 28, 2012

5K Blog: Workouts 34 and 35 (A tale of two workouts)

Sunday August 26, 2012

Schedule: 1.3 mile run

Result: Workout complete

Other: Hip pain was almost non-exsistent. The data for my workout was accidentally erased but my route was Third ave to Oregon to first to Iowa. Air was still pretty unwholesome.

Tuesday August 28

Schedule: 1.4 mile run.

Result: Workout complete

Other: First time I ran fully geared with a 10-15 lbs back-pack kn a wedk and I could feel it big time. Hip was an issue from the beginning, loosened up and then kicked me in the jimmy after the run. Despite some of the slow speeds, I did maintain a running motion the entire time.

I have another full geared workout on Thursday for 1.5 miles. I'm hurting just thinking about it.




No comments:

Post a Comment