Sunday, April 21, 2013

Bellin Run Blog: Workout 11 (Pain, Despair and Agony On Me!)

Schedule: 3.5 mile run.

Result: 3.5 mile short the 5 minutes total I walked in the middle.

Other: I just couldn't breathe and I am not sure if it was viral or allergy. Either way, yesterdays run was not the best. As I mentioned I walked for a total of about 5 minutes during the mid point (also where I had the most uphill running too). 

I also noticed everything got tired with my legs rather quickly including my calves which are still the most well developed muscle in my body by far. I am chalking this up to a combination of pushing myself this week and just not being able to breathe.

It's ok, sometimes we improve more after the set backs.

Stats down below if you want a good chuckle.

No comments:

Post a Comment