Thursday, April 4, 2013

Bellin Run Blog: Workout 5 (Side Ache!)

Schedule: 20 minute run.

Result: Ran 14 minutes, Walked 1 minute, Ran 5 minutes (1.45 miles)

Other: I was developing one beauty of a side ache at about 14 minutes in. I decided to walk for a minute to regroup and I ended the run respectably. I am guessing the side ache was due to a lack of fluids. It is easy for me not to drink enough waterwhen the weather is like. It would behoove me to pay better attention to my fluid intake.

I do like the fact I not only beat my previous distance, I also pushed myself pretty good. Rest day tomorrow and I had better take advantage of it as I have a 2.5 mile run on Saturday which is my longest run since high school. In fact, I don't remember many runs topping 2 in high school although I do remember going on a 4 mile run once.

Stats down below, I am going to shower because I stink!

No comments:

Post a Comment